Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pictures


Brian after a bath.

Hello all,

The last three weeks have been a bit of a blur and blogger has not always cooperated in letting me post videos, and I just today download images from the camera. Hopefully blogger will continue to cooperate today.

Brian has continued to grow, last week he weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz, 2 oz more than his birth weight, and a full half pound more than his discharge weight.

Brian resting in his bassinet.

This week Christina and I took Brian on his first sojourn to my work to be introduced around the bank. He slept through the entire experience. So he looked a lot like the picture above, not like the picture below. He was an instant hit at the bank, and he never even woke up!


Does anyone else ever feel like doing this? I know I do!

Also this week we had a scary moment, when the village tornado siren went off. For more details on this, please see Christina's upcoming post, with a detailed account of the afternoon. One thing I know for sure, I'll be happy if that siren stays quiet for the rest of my time here in Barrington.


Brian being cute and awake.

Another change we've had is the kitty cat adjustment. Since Brian came home, the cats have been happy to maintain their distance from Brian, especially when he's making noise. However this evening there was a significant change in Biskit's behavior towards Brian. As the pictures below demonstrate, I think both cats have decided Brian is alright.




Biskit guarding Brian, and both watched each other for a few minutes.



That's it for the pictures,
-Paul

3 comments:

Jim said...

Lovely photos. A nice family. You and Christina are on your way! Happy family.
dad

wears thai pants said...

Ah Happy Famry!! :) lovin the pics!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the photos of Brian, Paul--thanks!

Love to all,

Aunt Nan